Happy Valentine's Day!!!
We're celebrating today. :)
Tim actually dislikes these decorations. They're probably coming down this weekend...he just thinks they are "too much". (He's not much of a "pink" guy...when we started dating he had to get used the the fact that I liked pink and I even wore pink)!
I decorated the wreath this month with 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a in mind:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
| always perseveres, always protects, is kind, never fails, is patient, always hopes, always trusts |
| "love" theme mantle |
| hearts under the mantle and in the windows |
| "red" themed shelves! |
| little hearts hung on the lights |
Speaking of Bible Study, I should have taken a picture of the serve yourself candy bar that I made for that night. We had two different flavored variety bags of Brach's conversations hearts (regular and "ice cream"), two kinds of M&Ms (regular milk chocolate and peanut butter), Trolli gummies (sour brite crawlers and Valentine shapes in pink, red, and purple), and Starburst jelly beans (regular flavors mixed with "Reds"). Starburst jelly beans are MY FAVORITE, but you can only get them around Easter.

No comments:
Post a Comment