ACTUALLY, right now I'm more excited about Baby Miller than Baby Paulsen. Baby Miller is due SOON! Meaning, we'll get a text telling us if its a BOY or GIRL and a NAME!!! I guess I just need something to look forward to that is sooner than 2.5 months.
The next 2.5 months (plus after the baby is born so more like 4+ months) of NO RUNNING!!!
I'm officially going to die. I don't know if I've ever gone that long without running.
![]() |
| One of my last runs with the doggies last Saturday |
No one told me to stop running, but after my run on Wednesday, I decided my belly is probably too heavy now because it started bothering me a little bit. :( And I've been having LOTS of Braxton-Hicks contractions.
Here's what Baby has been up to:
- Week: 30w5d
- ETA: April 25th. Maybe earlier with all the Braxton-Hicks??? Yes please!!!
- Size: head of lettuce (18in, 3.2lbs)
- Best part so far: not wearing any maternity clothes yet!!! (if you know me, I won't, just because people laugh and tell me I will).
- Hardest part so far: knowing I won't be running for the next 4+ months :(
- Weirdest part so far: sitting on the couch and watching my stomach wiggle...I love the way Carlene described it..."it's like Jell-o!"
Yesterday, Baby went on a hike with me and the doggies up to the top of Orcutt Hill, hopefully we'll be doing more hiking rather than just walking around the neighborhoods all the time, that gets boring. (Now I find myself dying for a walk on the bluffs in Carpinteria)!
![]() |
| Water break! |
![]() |
| Cole & Kensi resting by the bench at the top of Orcutt Hill |




No comments:
Post a Comment