Monday, January 21, 2013

Third Trimester.

WOOHOO!!!  The beginning of the third trimester!!!

My phone app says 27w1d and calls it the third trimester.  I don't care if you disagree (or if I disagree).
But that means its almost over.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know.  I have 12 weeks or more left.  I could be the tiredest I've been.  I could be the most uncomfortable I've been.  I will probably have to stop running (picture 2 boxers looking sad at this...oh wait, its not hard for boxers to look sad!).

The details:

  • Week:  27w1d
  • ETA:  April 25th.  Oh please oh please before then!  
  • Size:  head of cauliflower (16in, 2.5lbs)...what does this even mean!?!?!  I don't even know what size a head of cauliflower is!!!  How about I just say, "fits in my belly still"?
  • Best part so far:  Still running.  Breaking up my runs into segments with a little walk in between has been one of the best decisions I have made!!!  I'm still able to get out and go run and make the doggies happy and feel good about accomplishing something.
  • Hardest part so far:  Deciding what to wear if it's not a tank top and yoga pants.  I know I could just keep trying things on but I don't even want to try things on that might not fit...tops are beginning to be too short.  
  • Weirdest part so far:  The 10# difference between my home scale and the scale at the midwives...what do I really weigh and how much am I going to have to lose after???

At least we'll be busy for the next 3 months (that makes it sound way longer than 12 weeks).  The increasing frequency of doctors appointments, all the birthdays I listed before, and birthing class during February.  I can't wait...meaning I can't wait to check off every day like I enjoy crossing things off my to-do list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment