On Christmas Day, we woke up and had peppermint hot chocolate...a la Christmas Day in New Zealand a few years ago when I was with my family.
After we opened our presents to each other, we headed up to Los Osos to be with all of the Paulsen's together! When Andrew and Charlotte and the kids got there, we all opened presents before all the Whitakers got there.
I tried out my new camera lens (50mm, f/1.8) on the kids while they were opening presents. For first tries, I love the results.
 |
| Classic little kid confusion...love Nathan and Bekah! |
 |
| Bekah enjoying her new tea set |
 |
| James opening a present |
 |
| Elijah and a new Christmas ornament |
 |
| All the Paulsens |
On the 26th (Mimi's birthday...I made chocolate nemesis cake with homemade whipcream), the kids had fun playing outside with their Pappy and Uncles. They played "rocket launch", where Tim stood on the lower level and "launched" them up to Pappy on the second level.
 |
| Elijah throwing the tennis ball for the doggies |
 |
| Tim's new favorite picture...him jumping over Elijah while they are wrestling, looking like Elijah threw him instead |
Doggies peeked under the fence when they weren't allowed out front. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment