Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Herbed Cheesecake Cracker Dip

For Women's Bible Study at church, we take turns bringing snacks.  This week was my week.  Shayna and I joked about doing something from Pinterest, and I was about to go against that and do something from my recipe box when I looked in my pantry and noticed how many boxes of crackers we have (that we don't eat).  So off I went to Pinterest to find a cracker dip.  I found this one:

Herbed Cheesecake Cracker Dip
modified from The Artistic Farmer

Ingredients:
24oz cream cheese
3 T flour
4 eggs
1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1 t. dried basil
1 t. dried oregano
1 t. dried thyme
1 t. dried crushed rosemary
4 t. minced garlic (or 2 cloves minced)
1 1/2 T dried minced onion

crackers for dipping.

First, cream the cream cheese and flour together.
Then, add the eggs and beat until incorporated and smooth.
Add all the spices.
Add the parmesan cheese last.
 Pour into greased baking dish (9x9) size-ish.

As always, doggie-approved food.
Bake for 55+minutes at 325℉ until edges are slightly brown and middle doesn't look sticky any more.
Preggo-brain forgot to take a picture of it after it was cooked.  Sorry!

It turned out really yummy!!!  And there was left overs from Bible Study so I brought some home to Tim (and we took it to the Miller's and had it as an appetizer before Carlene's yummy pot pie).

No comments:

Post a Comment