I just posted this cute little collage to Facebook to let people know we're going to be expanding our family by one in April! I can't say expanding our family to three like most people, because I think Cole and Kensi would take offense at that:)
I think we originally thought we would "Facebook announce" after our 12week appointment, but I get shy when it's time to tell, so I think I chickened out. And then we kept seeing people from our old church, and not telling them, so as Tim puts it, "you can't see someone and not tell them and then put it on Facebook the next day!"
So at almost 17weeks now, I'm not working any more, my jeans are snug, we've told everyone who we don't want to find out on Facebook, and Drew has gotten good at spilling the beans for us...I decided to go for it!

Oh Drew...Exciting to meet lil' man cub or she cub :)
ReplyDelete