Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost Half Way...

Whew!  I've made it almost half way!!!  I'm secretly hoping this is halfway and we can get this baby to come out "early".  Ha.  It's been so funny to be around my sister a good amount this last month, as she is the one who liked to remind me that I'm pregnant, by standing in front of me and pointing at my belly and going,
"There's a human in there!" 
And with Thanksgiving (and probably the upcoming holidays too) brings unwanted belly touches, which still feel uncomfortable...I may not be able to button my jeans (oh but I am still wearing them, thank you BellyBand!), but that doesn't mean people can touch my stomach.  I'm sure it will only get worse.  I've been avoiding maternity clothes so far, but some of my zip up hoodies are getting tight around my belly and look funny, at least my rain jacket is large enough :)
  • Week:  19w5d
  • ETA:  April 25th...maybe it will change with the ultrasound next week
  • Size:  Mango (6.5", 10oz)
  • Best part so far:  I can feel the baby moving!  It feels like little swishies.  
  • Hardest part so far:  Ok, this is more for Tim, but...he doesn't let me lift anything heavy anymore, he keeps calling Drew to have him come over and help him move his projects (like our kitchen island etc) around between the house and the garage...I don't think he minds "having" to ask for help, I just think its funny.   
  • Weirdest part so far:  I keep having bad dreams, that the dogs get hurt.  Last night I had a dream that Kensi got a really big, really deep scratch on her nose, and I woke up (and was awake for HOURS) and had to convince myself not to go out to the living room and wake her up and look at her poor nosey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment