It should be illegal to be 90℉ thirteen days before November. Someone arrest global warming.-Courtneymy sister, Outdoor Education naturalist at Mission Springs
So it's been a billion degrees here the last few days, and due to the fact that my fail oven heats up the whole house, I haven't wanted to turn it on. Yesterday that and a headache got us In-N-Out for dinner (and baby inspired me to eat my first ever Double-Double, I also needed some protein BADLY)! Today I made my yesterday's original plan B dinner plan: 7 Layer Dip made from leftovers from Mexi Monday! I was inspired by the sight of 7 layer dip at Trader Joe's but otherwise I just layered in all the stuff we have at home!
Leftovers 7 Layer Dip
- Refried beans
- Cheese
- Shredded beef
- Sour cream
- Cheese (2 layers, I am a Jones)
- Salsa
- Cilantro
- Red onions
- Avocado (not pictured, I'll add it later so it doesn't get brown!)
And we'll eat it with my favorite chips, the organic white corn ones from Trader Joe's:)

You forgot to mention that the "fail oven" sets off the fire alarm...oh wait, that needs a post all by itself. LOL!
ReplyDelete