- Week: 10w3d
- ETA: now I'm thinking April 24th
- Size: Lime (2", .3oz)
- Best part so far: We have a picture of our baby!!! And Tim makes dinner every Wednesday!
- Hardest part so far: Having people at work tell patients, and then the patients tell me what I HAVE to do.
- Weirdest part so far: We think the dogs know. Cole has gotten very "licky" and cuddly, and Kensi has gone all crazy protective (Cole is usually the protective one) and jumped on 4 different dogs at the beach this weekend, but only when I was standing near.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Our First Ultrasound!
We saw our little Mancub yesterday!!! It looks like a sour patch kid gummy, according to Tim.
It was so much fun!!! We saw the little heart flickering, and saw the blood flow to the heart, as well as where the jawbone is, the spinal column, and it even wiggled its like arms and legs for us! So worth Tim getting off work for! The sonogram tech measured the baby at 9weeks 5days +/-5days...so translated she told us our doctor would decide between that date we think April 21 (10w2d) or April 25 (9w5d). At this point, I don't really care, it's like a four day difference, and its not like babies come on their due dates anyways. BUT, I just looked it up...the full moon in April is Thursday, April 25th, so my mom thinks I will have the baby on the 24th like she had me. And my dad says I can't have it on a Thursday because its Habit day and Friday is Taco Grande day ;) I told him there is a Habit in SLO, but then the cashier wouldn't already know what he orders when he walked in (actually I've already been thinking Habit would be good post-birth food...yummy chicken caesar salad)!
Labels:
Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment