Friday, September 7, 2012

Introducing our Little Raspberry


Yup.  Surprise.  WOOHOO!  We're gonna have a baby!

It happened sooner than we expected, but WE ARE SO BLESSED!!! And excited.  And glad our dogs like babies :) We didn't think I was pregnant at first, and then I got just cramps, but a few days later I realized I had cramps but a complete and total aversion to chocolate, which, as Reanna could tell you IS NOT NORMAL!!!

So three positive tests, more food aversions, and some nausea brings us to now:

  • Week:  7weeks, 6 days
  • ETA:  April 21, 2013
  • Size:  raspberry (1/2")
  • Best part so far:  realizing that the other day I think I had a stomach bug and I won't be feeling that horrible for the next 4 to 7 weeks!
  • Hardest part so far:  going camping last weekend and looking like I was lazy and didn't want to help with food.  At least everyone knows Carlene is pregnant.  And then the boys all left me on the beach with 5 dogs.  Really? 

At this point, I think it's a boy.  Why?  Because the night before we found out, we went to Yogurt Creations and I had this feeling I HAD to pick blue spoons for both Tim and I, when usually I give him blue and me pink...unless I'm thinking of the Lakers and we both get purple:)

We haven't told anyone, except the Miller's because we see them like every day and Drew has been trying to call us out since...since they found out they were having #2.  And I've had to tell some of the physical therapists I work for, because old lady perfumes (and people with metabolic disorders) SMELL.  So...since no one knows about this blog yet, it's our secret :)

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment