And getting lots of cuddles from Kensi (even though it has been extremely hot)!
Saturday was so hot too, so we went up to visit Mimi and Pappy and to take Ashlyn in the spa.
Kensi likes the spa too...at least this time she didn't jump in!
On Sunday was the Church Shindig up on Orcutt Hill.
We sat around with the Millers and ate tri-tip and watermelon and snow-cones.
Oh and Ashlyn is 9weeks now!
And Monday was pizza & flag football at the park with everyone from community group Bible study. And I finally got a picture of Ashlyn, Bella, and Aubrey together!!!
It (finally) got a little cold at the park, so I wrapped up Ashlyn in her little hoodie and pink blanket to watch her Daddy play fla football.
And little girl must have enjoyed her time with her friends, because she slept all through the night! ...making a "Happy Tuesday"!!!


















Love the swimsuit! I think Aubrey has a longer torso than average because the swimsuit looked stretched on her. Hopefully, Ashlyn can still wear it for Tahoe (not that she'll enjoy the water temp)!
ReplyDelete