Like this:
(I think something is wrong with her eats though...she likes it when I sing...).
Ashlyn had a big second month of life too, and here's some highlights:
She decided she's a once-a-week pooper. And it's usually Thursdays. Her first blow out was in this cute little ballerina onesie, and it was during dinner and she fussed and Grandma Alice picked her up...and the poop went all over.
At six weeks, I got cleared for all activity by Megan, so we came home and took the BOB out for our first run together. I ran a mile at the park just under 12 minutes, and she slept through the whole thing.
Ashlyn has been around long enough now that Cole has adopted her as part of his pack. I think he took it seriously when Tim told him that while Daddy was in Florida, Cole had to protect Mommy AND mancub.
We started tummy time while we were in Carp. I would put her down on her tummy and she would wake up for a diaper change or feeding. No so now. She takes at least one nap a day on her tummy.
Ashlyn has also started to grow out of her newborn clothes. :( Bye bye, King of the Mountain red polka dot dress picked out by Papa. Bye bye little hand-me-down onesies from Bekah. Bye bye tiny socks. Now I'm trying to get her to wear her remaining fitting newborn outfits as much as possible, including this cute little dress from Mimi.
Grandma Alice and Pa Jack came to visit Ashlyn for the very first time. Here's 4 generations of Tregea women :)
AND the best...she started smiling!!! I love it!
As Ashlyn has started sleeping less and being more aware of her surroundings, she actually likes to look at the elephant toys on her elephant seat (second to the dogs of course, if they're around, she's looking at them)!
With all that activity, she still loves her carseat. She has slept through church every week we have gone, and usually falls asleep in her carseat on the way.

Actually, she'll sleep anywhere, including Pappy's arms while he throws the frisbee and ball for all the doggies!

Happy 2 months, baby girl! We love you!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment