After one month, I finally feel like I'm ready to work out again!!! I'm daydreaming about going running again (okay, and maybe a little inspired by the new workout clothes and shoes I got yesterday at the Camarillo Outlets, yay!)
Ashlyn and I have the privilege of spending some time with Papa and Gigi this week, which means while my mom was finishing up the school year we got to go on a walk by the beach!
I had a hat for Ashlyn (I'm so excited it actually fits), but I borrowed a hat from my mom. I picked a purple Cal Poly one because I knew Tim would like it.
| Shameless selfie of his girls that I sent to Tim |
We went down to the end of Linden and I parked and put Ashlyn in the "roo pack" (as Tim has named it). Ashlyn doesn't seem to mind cuddling with her Mommy, but the way her feet hang right in front of my hips makes it hard to walk quickly, which the doggies don't like.
| "Mommy, walk faster!" |
Like three trains went by, and the doggies weren't too sure about them. Cole always wanted to run to where he could see it, and they would both twist their ears so they could hear better.
| Kensi watching the train |
| "Beach, please, Mommy?" |
This was Ashlyn's first glimpse of the beach...I'm pretty sure she slept right through it!
We got to the end of the trail where we turn around, and the doggies didn't want to drink water, so on the way back, they hung out their big, fat, pink tongues.
| Little dogs, big tongues |
| Holding hands |
No comments:
Post a Comment